Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-19 Origin:Site
Trenchless guide instrument is a non-excavation guide instrument composed of a detection guide transmitting probe, a tracking receiver guide, and a rig synchronous display. So, what are its advantages? Today, let's find out through Hubei Fotma Machinery Co., Ltd.!
First of all, it can accurately send the working posture of the underground drill bit to the ground through low-frequency radio waves, and display the heading angle, pitch angle, depth, temperature, battery remaining energy and other parameters of the drill head intuitively and dynamically through the display screen.
In addition, the detected serial signal can be sent to a PC via a computer interface to visually display the real-time status of the underground drill bit. To achieve the purpose of laying and replacing various underground pipelines such as telecommunications, electricity, oil, gas, tap water, sewage, etc. without digging trenches on the surface.
The trenchless guide not only has all the performance of similar foreign products, but also has excellent performance, long working time, high accuracy and reliability, low cost, and can work stably.
What are the main features of trenchless guide instrument:
1. Used to monitor probe position on the ground
2. LCD display gives complete digital information and signal response
3. Display the position, depth, inclination, rotation angle, bit temperature and battery status of the drill bit in a clear and easy-to-read manner
4. The liquid crystal display can display various results such as the rotation angle and tilt angle of the probe sensor
5. Automatic gain control can continuously monitor the rotation angle and tilt angle
6. With underground pipeline detection function
7. Cooperate with RD4000 T3 or T10 transmitter to locate and fix the depth of underground pipelines and cables before drilling, and provide these main information to the staff
The above is the relevant introduction to the non-excavation guide instrument guide instrument, hope to help everyone. For more information about horizontal directional drilling rigs, you can follow Hubei Fotma Machinery Co., Ltd.