Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-02 Origin:Site
Six advantages of horizontal directional drilling
Horizontal drilling crossing means that it can carry out free construction crossing under the stratum, and its construction efficiency is quite amazing, and more importantly, it has defeated other traditional underground excavation equipment with its own advantages. Occupy the core position of the market. In addition, the advantages of using directional drilling construction are also numerous. So, what are the six advantages of directional drilling?
1. The directional drilling adopts mechanized construction, which not only greatly shortens the construction period, but also effectively saves the construction cost. A
2. There is little impact on traffic, so there is no argument that affects people's quality of life. At the same time, its working space is also quite small. A
3. Minimize the handling of existing obstacles. A
4. A lot of construction equipment will cause cracks in the house and road subsidence, but directional drilling construction can completely avoid these serious phenomena. A
5. Workers do not need to enter the danger zone to work, which can protect the safety of workers and reduce the occurrence of accidents. A
6. Less excavation space is needed, which is easy to protect and safe, and is also suitable for buried pipe construction across roads, railways, rivers, highways, etc.
All in all, if you want to effectively improve people's quality of life without affecting traffic, what's more important is to greatly improve the horizontal construction efficiency, then you must use horizontal directional drilling for construction。